Complete Cabling & Construction is committed to ensuring the safety and health of its employees. We will work safely in an environment that promotes the health and well-being of all employees. We believe that all employees are to conduct themselves in a manner that will not adversely affect or bring disrepute to the company.
It is the responsibility of Complete Cabling & Construction employees, including employees of contractors, subcontractors, prospective employees and visitors, to adhere to the Code of Conduct guidelines whilst working for the company.
- To ensure that everyone knows their obligations in regard to the Code of Conduct.
- To ensure that employee’s actions, whilst working on site for CCC, are not challenged for being unethical.
- CCC is committed to equal opportunity and a workplace free of any kind of discrimination, harassment or intimidation of all employees.
- To foster an attitude amongst employees that it is not acceptable to engage in activity that may bring the company in to disrepute.
- Comply with all CCC applicable site standards and other relevant requirements.
- Employees know that behaviour that brings the company in to disrepute is unacceptable.
- Communicate openly and honestly with our people, seeking a high level of participation and encourage all employees to raise any issue relating to our Code of Conduct.
Complete Cabling & Construction encourage employee participation in all matters affecting the safety and health of our people and invite suggestions from our work force of ways in which safety can be improved