Complete Cabling believes that responsible environmental management and superior environmental performance is integral to an efficient and successful company. Complete Cabling is committed to protection the environment including the prevention of pollution and minimising the impact on flora, fauna and waterways.
To enable this environmental aim to be achieved, Complete Cabling will;
- Develop objectives and targets for the environmental management system.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and set challenging standards that are aligned with community values and expectations.
- Implement and maintain an environmental management plan that identifies, assesses and effectively controls environmental risks to the business and community. Such a system must be characterised by rigor, simplicity and action.
- Integrate environmental considerations into all aspects of the company’s activities including drilling activities, earthworks and site assessment.
- Design, operate and maintain all equipment to avoid or mitigate adverse environmental impact, minimise associated liability and enhance social benefit.
- Select people with appropriate qualifications and capabilities, and provide necessary training to enable employees, contractors and suppliers to recognise the potential and actual impact of their activities to ensure they are able to manage their activities in accordance with this policy.
- Initiate regular audit and assessment programs and embrace recommendations for improvement by prompt follow-up action.
- Consult clients on their concerns, aspirations and values regarding the operational aspects of projects.
- Communicate openly about environmental risks, incidents or emergency situations, or ideas for improvement, to enable effective decision making and action.
- Comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements as a minimum standard.
- Monitor the success of the environment system through regular reporting.
This will be achieved through leadership and the use of reliable systems that provide timely and accurate information, in a transparent manner, to support effective decision making.