Complete Cabling & Construction is committed to ensuring the safety and health of its employees. We will work safely in an environment that promotes the health and well-being of all employees.
Management is committed to assisting injured workers to return to work as soon as medically appropriate and in the event of a work related injury or illness will adhere to the requirements of:
- The Workers Compensation and Injury Management Act 1981 and
- The Code of Practice (Injury Management 2005)
Management supports the injury management process and recognises that its success relies on the active participation and cooperation of the injured worker, their treating doctor and the employer. In the event of a workplace injury or illness, we will follow the steps outlined in the Injury Management System, a copy of which is available to all staff on request.
Complete Cabling & Construction values and encourages early reporting of injuries so that the injury management system may be applied at the earliest opportunity.
- We are committed to ensuring that the focus of injury management is the safe and durable return to work of injured workers.
- Wherever possible, suitable alternative duties will be arranged having regard for the injured person’s medical restrictions.
- Where it is not immediately possible, we remain committed to ensuring injured workers achieve the most appropriate return to work outcome
- Whenever illness or injury results in disability, a rehabilitation program is put into place to assist the employee to return to their employment.
Complete Cabling & Construction encourages employee participation in all matters affecting the safety and health of our employees and invite suggestions from our work force of ways in which health and safety can be continually improved.