Complete Cabling & Construction is committed to ensuring the safety and health of its employees. We will work safely in an environment that promotes the health and wellbeing of all employees.
In support of this policy, management accepts the responsibility for the prevention of accidents, through the identification and elimination of workplace hazards and the promotion of safety awareness among their employees and contractors.
Complete Cabling & Construction will abide by all statutory Acts and Regulations as a minimum standard and will strive to maintain a level of safety that extends well beyond the legal requirements.
To consistently achieve this aim, it is important that;
- Supervisory personnel understand and accept their responsibility for preventing injuries to the people they supervise,
- All employees accept their responsibility to work safely and to extend this concern to other employees,
- Equipment and processes in both new and existing operations be properly designed, maintained and operated to ensure compliance with safety and health requirements,
- Accidents and incidents be thoroughly investigated to prevent their recurrence,
- Employees attend Company sponsored training programs and inductions, as an integral part of their employment conditions, and
- Whenever illness or injury results in disability, a rehabilitation program is put into place to assist the employee to return to their employment.
Complete Cabling & Construction encourage employee participation in all matters affecting the safety and health of our people and invite suggestions from our work force of ways in which safety can be improved.